I don't know who had the genius idea to texturize the walls, but they were TERRIBLE. In fact, they will never be perfect, but painting the bathroom one solid color really helped it look better. Graceful Gray by Behr was the color of choice.Thursday, May 19, 2011
Upstairs Bathroom.
So really this first picture doesn't have a lot to do with this post, but since all of the "before" pictures of our bathroom have been erased (not on purpose, our computer has issues), this was the best I could do. In this pic you can see the brown towels, floral shower curtain, the gold-ish textured walls, and the cutest baby ever, who def. doesn't need a makeover.
I don't know who had the genius idea to texturize the walls, but they were TERRIBLE. In fact, they will never be perfect, but painting the bathroom one solid color really helped it look better. Graceful Gray by Behr was the color of choice.
New white towels and shower curtain.
I needed pink somewhere besides Charlotte's room.
The floor used to be a lineoleum with green squares. Luckily that was done away with shortly after we moved in. Not that our floor is glamorous now (still lineoleum) but at least it was free (thanks, maintenance men)!
Shelf from Target, pom pom flowers and letter "C" by moi, thrifted vase, Target frame with $1 placemat inside (Kohl's).
I love it now. The whites all look whiter against the gray, Pink is my favorite color, and basically it's just really nice that the bathroom is no longer a complete eye-sore.
I don't know who had the genius idea to texturize the walls, but they were TERRIBLE. In fact, they will never be perfect, but painting the bathroom one solid color really helped it look better. Graceful Gray by Behr was the color of choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks great--so much better. You and Craig are so industrious.
Your little girl is adorable! She looks like you :) PS-Loving the bathroom.
It looks so great! Good job Candice.
Post a Comment