Today was my last day of work. Well, except the luncheon that I am going to tomorrow for the sole purpose of getting money at the end.
I really liked my kids this year but didn't even come close to crying as I said goodbye yesterday, despite the fact that my hormones are supposed to be off the charts right about now.
I really miss Craig. A lot. We have been apart for almost 2 weeks. I get to be with him on Saturday, then we will have 5 short days with each other before I leave him for a week. The day after I get back he will leave me for about a week for his first official business trip. ITS KILLIN ME!
Do you see how on my sidebar it says almost just 100 short days until baby gets here? So much to do.
Tomorrow my mom and I start the trek to Omaha. I am going to miss Provo but my life has been totally crazy and abnormal the last couple of weeks so I don't think it will be quite as hard to leave.
Today the girl at the shoe store told me that they didn't have the shoes I needed because "10 is a really popular size". I didn't think most girls had feet as big as me. I think she was just saying that.
Megan threw me a super cute baby shower last weekend and I will write about that once I can get pictures up.
Baby moves around like crazy these days. I just watch my stomach and laugh.
Today I checked my own oil for the first time as my dad instructed me over the phone.
I am tired.
4 comments:
This is a sad post! We are sure going to miss you guys. I remember being so tired when I was pregnant and the uncomforting news is it doesn't get better after baby comes. I know, that's exactly what you want to hear, right?
I'm surprised how much life changes all at once - all these big steps you and Craig are taking in a matter of a few months time... It's fabulous! Scary, I know, but really amazing.
Good luck with the big move and hang strong even though Craig is off and about right now - It'll pay off. I'm excited for you!
*muah*
The other day I was shopping for size 48 waist pants and they told me they didn't have any because "48 is a really popular size."
Kirk is so sassy these days. I didn't cry during "Extraordinary Measures" last night. But I don't think it's because of hormones. I think it was because it was LAME.
Post a Comment