A couple of weeks ago my parents treated us all to a family vacation in Destin, Florida. It was SO FUN. The condo was awesome, on the beach, and big enough for each couple to have their own rooms and bathrooms, except me and Craig, who slept in the living room on an air matress. Usually being the youngest is great, sometimes it's not. But it's not like I've never slept on an air matress for longer than a week (try 10 months people), so we were just fine! At first we were worried about weather and the oil spill, but luckily we were spared oil covered dolphin corpses.
Our week-long vacation consisted of laying out at the beach, swimming in the ocean, swimming in the pool, playing games, some shopping, Blue Angels airshow, mini golfing, playing with niece and nephews, bowling, sleeping whereever and whenever and LOTS of eating. I literally ate like 10 donuts in 7 days. Tomorrow is my 24 week appointment. I don't even want to know how much weight I've gained...
A big THANK YOU! to my parents for a wonderful vacation that we never could have afforded ourselves.
Here are pictures in no particular order because I don't have time.


All the Cheney girls are pregnant and due within 2 months of each other. Except my mom. That would be so Father of the Bride Part II.

My man turned 24. He is adorable.

Chillin' with baby Zoey. We met her for the first time there. She is SO cute.

Wiffle ball on the beach.

My parents are lovebirds.

Sam.


Dan and Kristen.

Carter.

Zoey with her mom (Teresa) and grandma.

Craig at the rooftop pool.

Somebody's chest and it aint mine.

Craig flying nonchalantly and me looking like I just broke my ankle.

Kirk and Craig going boogieboarding.

My dad treated all the girls to pedicures.


Carter being patriotic and waving to the Blue Angels as they landed.

Us being sweaty and smelly.
Sorry I hadn't posted in forever. Life is a little crazy as we have spent ALL week packing and cleaning to move. And our internet is terrible. I take Craig to the airport at like 4:30 tomorrow morning so he can fly to Omaha and start his big boy job. I am excited to join him!
8 comments:
What fun pictures. It looks like a blast. I love the "sisters" baby bump picture, that is so fun.
I love that picture of Craig on his birthday. It looks like he grew antlers.
I'm the only person who got a both jumping at the same time shot. I did it on your camera and you don't post it? Weak.
Oh yay! You're back. Too cute and too FUN! See you Saturday! :-)
What a GREAT family you belong to! Love you tons and can't wait to have you close by. :)
That prego x4 shot is SO cute! I'm so excited for you!
Oh, and I LOVE how Craig has been converted and was representin' the Bodo's Bagels shirt - classic.
Love ya guys!
*muah*
That is great that all you girls are pregnant together. I love the family T shirts too! What a great family you look like you have! Is your family the Cheney's out of Idaho?
Oops this isn't Ansley but her's and Megan's mom Tracy. Sorry!
Post a Comment