Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Shower

Before I left Provo, my darling friend Megan threw me and baby Charlotte a shower. The food was great, the company was great, and Megan did such an awesome job with everything!


The Hostess.


Delicious food.

Cute "Charlotte Jane" monograms.

Opening presents.

Just one example of my precious presents--this little Ralph Lauren swimsuit. SO ADORABLE!
Girls that came. My friends are so cute!
Thanks to the girls who were able to make it and to Megan for such a wonderful party!

4 comments:

The Fox Family said...

how fun! Don't you love baby showers? LOVE the name! So cute

Hali said...

That was SO fun! So glad we got to celebrate baby Charlotte before you headed East.

Hali said...

That was SO fun! So glad we got to celebrate baby Charlotte before you headed East.

whitney mellor said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it! My cousins wedding was that day up in Salt Lake. I have a present for you and I need your new Nebraska address! PS and your London trip looks amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous in every picture!! I can't believe it...miss you!