I was just sent a voucher to pick up my ticket to the FINALE of SYTYCD (only my favorite show) and unfortunately I can't just up and go to LA on Tuesday. Now I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
Dang. That would have been awesome! I am so sad Ade was kicked off last week. Brandon is going to win for sure, but I'm not sure about the girls. I like Kayla, but Jeanine is also really good. Tough call.
So sad, I would love to see it in person. We just bought our tickets for the tour, can't wait for November...Dancing and New Moon (I guess Thanksgiving too!)
5 comments:
:(
Dang. That would have been awesome! I am so sad Ade was kicked off last week. Brandon is going to win for sure, but I'm not sure about the girls. I like Kayla, but Jeanine is also really good. Tough call.
i feel your pain. This happened to me for SYTYCD and Idol this year...breaks my heart. I will try again next year!
I just hopped a plane for the Am. Idol ones when I got them the night before - haha! Be spontaneous girl!
Next time, I'll drag you... We should just have a little watching party for the finale instead. Thoughts?
Love you!
*muah*
So sad, I would love to see it in person. We just bought our tickets for the tour, can't wait for November...Dancing and New Moon (I guess Thanksgiving too!)
Post a Comment