Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feeling Crafty

Until today, all of my jewelry has been kept in a few of these. Everyday I had to spend time untangling everything. And, the bag looks gross.

A while ago at D.I. I bought a beat frame with a creepy picture inside. After a little paint, a little fabric, and some help from my fabulous husband, I created the following:


Ta-Da! A new way to keep all my necklaces on-display and untangled. {For about $10}


I love it.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow that turned out beautiful! I love the fabric! Where did you find it? You'll have to tell me all about it. We should do some more cool craft projects.

Hali said...

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK! ;-)

AND, I la la LOVE this. I'm thinking we need to gather the chicas for a craft night.

:D

Anonymous said...

martha stewart. you're so creative.

Danny said...

You are so dang cute! Are those like dresser knobs that the necklaces hang on?

Jayci said...

oooh I love that!! I have been trying to think of someway to display/hold my jewelry that I use the most often... it's tricky!! but i love that!! nice job! :D

Caytee said...

Oooh! I really like this. Nicely done.

Lauren Jayne said...

This is so cute and such a good idea!