
Thoughts on last night's final episode of "The Bachelorette":
Kiptyn: I really thought Jillian liked you more than Ed. She definitely likes your 8 pack (we all do). When you and Jillian kiss it grosses me out. Not enough talking and too many views of your open mouth ready to attack her face. Maybe she didn't choose you because you didn't really proclaim your love until the last second. Or because of your suit. I'm not sure. But maybe you'll be the next bachelor!
Reid: I really liked you, but last night was a little much for me. I would have been mad at you if Jillian had decided on Ed and then crushed his dreams by choosing you because you decided to come back and propose. I liked you better than Kiptyn. Why the tennis shoes with the suit pants and untucked shirt? You can do better than that!
Ed: Despite what others may say, I really like you. A lot. You definitely wear a suit well. I don't think you're a workaholic. I thought you were smart for leaving the first time. How come you always wear shirts that look like picnic blankets? Neil Lane comes and gives you like 10 4-karat rings to choose from and you choose the one that looks like a WWF championship belt? Anyway, I hope you guys work out. I guess we will find out on tonight's ATFR (After The Final Rose) show.
3 comments:
i'm so out of the loop. they don't play that here so i have no idea what's going on except for what i read on your cute blog or hear from my friends. you and my friends pretty much think alike though:)
Yeah I was like seriously Reid...look at her dress and then look at you. He was a little abrupt too when she said she needed to think..."What do you have to think about?" Uh, let's see she was going to get engaged to another guy in 10 minutes. I was pretty surprised by the end...especially after her family was so pro-Kiptyn. We'll see how it goes tonight.
AMEN sista! I wish we could have watched it together.
Post a Comment