Saturday while Craig was at his GMAT class I got the genius idea to sell my clothes that I never wear. Some of which still had tags on them. I got $20 for the 4 items, which isn't that bad considering I wouldn't get paid at all if I sent them to a thrift store and I never wore them anyway. Rule of thumb: If you have an article of clothing hanging in your closet that you didn't wear the last season that you could have, you will not wear it the next time that season rolls around. Sell it. DI it. Get rid of it. Anyway, with my $20 I bought a cute shirt, earrings, a necklace and 2 headbands. It was totally guilt free shopping. Fabulous. Oh yeah, and in a previous post I mentioned the "Kong Kone" from Macey's. Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure. It is HUGE. The whole cup was full. I was dying laughing the whole way out of the store. We didn't even make a dent in it.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Weekend wrapup
Thursday was our 1 year and 5 month anniversary. I came home from work to these: gorge!
The most important thing that happened on Thursday was that my oldest brother, Ryan, and his wife, Teresa, had their first baby! Here is Zoey in all her glory. She is my first niece. I am now an aunt x 3. Yay!
Friday we went to dinner and then headed out to Lehi, where we were housesitting this weekend. Guitar Hero and episodes of "What Not to Wear" (my favorite.) and "Freaks and Geeks" was enjoyed by all.
Friday night we completed one of the summer activities on our list: Scenic Full Moon Lift Ride at Sundance with Phil and Jessica. It was fantastic. And beautiful. And a lot of fun. I love it up there.

A not-so-good picture, but it will have to do:
Here is a picture of my boo taking a nap today, just because he is precious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
magical weekend!! how did you sell your clothes? craigslist? I could do with some sellage. :P haha That Kong Kone is insaaaane! Looks tasty though. Happy 1 year 5 months! And happy niece-day!
That's not even a real anniversary. That's a sweet cone.
Post a Comment