Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Pressing Question...

I know I talk about this a lot. But seriously. I HATE growing out my hair. With a passion. I feel like I want it short again--I love getting it cut, especially with a new season. To cut or not to cut? DO TELL. Many thanks.

LONG HAIR:


SHORT:

14 comments:

Morgan said...

Jacob and I voted that we like the last picture with your short hair best.

Cyd said...

I think you look great either way, but the short hair seems more chic!

Ben and Camille said...

both look great, but i do love the short hair:)

Lauren Jayne said...

Short hair for sure. It looks cute on you and Nick always supports a shorter cut with an actual style!

Gretchen said...

I say short. I am thinking about going REALLY short...like pixie style, what do you think?

Jessica said...

Well my only advice is that you can only do long hair for so long....then you get old and it only makes you look old.

Jayci said...

cut away!! your short hair pictures are ADORABLE! You look beautiful with it long too, but for someone with such a fun and spunky personality (as yourself!) I think short hair is just so fitting! It really frames your face well. I wish I had a perfect hair style like you seem to.... sigh...

Madelyn said...

I think you should keep it short because it shows your personality. I have been considering chopping mine off as of late, it's getting so long! PS we really need to get together!

The Fox Family said...

i love it short!!!

SAM!!! said...

short.

Kristen said...

Short.

Georgie said...

You look great with both, but I really like you with short hair! It's just you and you are adorable!!!

Colleen said...

You, my beautiful niece, can wear your hair any way you want to and you will always look great. I love long hair, but short and sassy is so YOU and so much more up-to -the-minute in fashion. If you want to grow it long, but need a change...just color it!

Linze Kate said...

Great both ways - you know that... but girl, that last pic is HOT!

Go for the shorter - you work that style.
*muah*