Friday we officially said goodbye to the Youngs! So sad! They get to spend the summer in GA and then they are off to DC in the fall. So jealous! Too bad there is a time difference, or we could have conference calls throughout the entirety of "The Bachelorette"! We will miss them. Hopefully we can see them in VA for Thanksgiving.

Saturday my dear husband took me shopping in Park City. If you live around here and haven't driven through Provo Canyon lately, I would highly suggest that you do it. GORGEOUS.

Back to the shopping, Banana Republic and Gap had some pretty great deals, but no clothes that really grabbed me. I stopped into Ann Taylor expecting to only find mom clothes, but was pleasantly surprised. I got 2
darling shirts for $15. Does anyone else out there feel like they're in a weird stage and they don't know what section to shop in? Lots of times I don't want to shop in Juniors because all the jeans have ugly dye all over them, all the shirts have skulls and crossbones, etc. I don't want to shop in women's because, well, there are a lot of mom clothes in there. And misses, well, it varies from store to store. And I feel like an old woman shopping in there. Woof.
My husband is adorable.

As per request, here is an awkward/unblurry picture of my hair that Craig took before church yesterday.
4 comments:
I love the haircut Candice. It looks great on you! I wish I could pull that off.
As for the shopping, nice job. I've rarely gone into Ann Taylor because, you're right, they have a large selection of "mom clothes" and they are on the pricier side. Nicely done!
beautiful hair!! :) and I hate trying to figure out which section to shop in... even now with the big belly I'll browse through the teeny bopper stuff because I DON'T WANT to wear maternity stuff... ha ha!!
Confession: I went into an Ann Taylor outlet in Seattle and found some cute shirts too and I was really surprised. Love the hair!
You are so stinkin' CUTE! I love your haircut...and all the randomness in your posts. Your blog just makes me happy. :)
Post a Comment