Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bachelorette

Let's just jump right into last night's episode, shall we?

First of all, I am basically done with "Jilly Bean". The squealing, the constant drinking no matter what hour of the day, and the KISSING! She is a weird kisser, seriously. It is painful to watch. My personal belief is that there is nobody that she is bananas over, and that's partially contributing to said terrible kisses. Because with Jason last season she definitely was not having this problem. At least not that I noticed. And I would notice. I will give Jillian this--she wears some very cute clothes (when they're modest).

My biggest beef is WES. And Jillian's apparent inability to shaft him at a rose ceremony. He is AWFUL. I hate that she eats up every word she says. He is a snake. His band isn't even good. And I don't think that after watching the way he acts anyone is going to want his CD. Like Jake would just fly there to tell Jillian that Wes has a girlfriend for no reason? Puhleez. I don't think Jake is that bitter. And speaking of Jake, nobody seems to like him because he's kind of cheesy and not dramatic, but I like him. And he will make someone very happy.

Now for the hometown dates. I didn't particularly love any of them this time.

Reid: is darling, but to be honest, the date was kind of boring. But his family is nice. I just don't know that the spark is there. The kisses were HORRIBLE.

Michael: I felt kind of bad that he got kicked off because he was so crazy about Jillian. But he was too much like her little brother. His family seemed like a lot of fun, though. Crazy dancing.

Jesse: His brother is interesting. I thought starting the date with such a serious discussion contributed to his getting kicked off. I just wasn't feeling it. He is a cute guy though.

Kip: His mom was seriously too much to handle. I did like the caution tape around the hot tub, though.

Wes: Done and done. Band aint goin nowhere.

ED CAME BACK! So glad. I like him a lot more now than I did before. He is a stud. Jillian gets all giddy around him. If she doesn't choose him, she will be unhappy and break up with whoever within a month. And he will be the next bachelor. I hope.

4 comments:

Madelyn said...

Haha I love you. I really like Ed too. I absolutely HATE Wes. I also really like Jake. I would be fine with him being the Bachelor also. And I totally agree with the whole kissing thing...what's her deal?

K said...

Ed is unproven. Gretchen acts like he's great too, but I say, on what basis? He basically just talks about work and acts quiet. And a job in IT at Microsoft? Big deal. It's not like you're the president of the USA and you can't leave for two months.
There's no proof that Wes really has a gf. Jake IS cheesy, and he goes overboard trying to play up his nic guy schtick. I liked Jesse the best. He was laid back and a normal. Kipton is also cool, but his mom was majorly lame. I still like Kipton, they'll just have to avoid the fam.
I like Jillian better than Diana, but I've never thought she was very pretty.

Hali said...

You're hysterical. I have no need for watching the show while you're around ;-)

Colleen said...

This show is such a waste of time...and I watch it faithfully every Monday. If I'm on the eliptical by 7:00, I can get in a good two hour workout and burn like 1200 calories!

My prediction is that she chooses Ed. Jake is truly a catch and I hope he is the next bachelor.

--cd