Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Fourth...

Means it's an anniversary of lots of things...the day we became "official" 3 years ago, the day his mission ended, the day we got engaged, and the day we got married! HAPPY 2 MONTHS!
We celebrated by going to dinner and dessert, and getting my ring all sparkled up again!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, speaking of three months, how's that air mattress holding up?

C&C said...

the airmatress is going strong! i'm so used to it that the other weekend when we went to cedar i had trouble sleeping on a real bed. yikes.

Jayci said...

Air mattress? NICE! Happy 2 months!! The peace sign will always remind you of your 2 months, I bet. :P You two are SO FUN.

SAM!!! said...

that used to happen to me I was so used to the floor that beds felt strange. I was turning japanese.

Lauren Jayne said...

For the LOVE, I missed your visit to my apartment and I still need to see yours! Cute jacket!