Saturday, March 8, 2008

When in Cedar City...

We're housesitting for Craig's parents this weekend in Cedar City, and there's not much to do. "Not much" is putting it nicely. So I made us pick outfits and go have a photoshoot. Here are a few that we took before it turned FREEZING, windy, and started SNOWING. In March. GET ME OUT OF UTAH! At least until it gets warm, like maybe in July.




This last picture almost looks like I'm about to swear. Totally appropriate considering I wanted to let a few choice words fly when I saw snow falling.

7 comments:

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

AMEN to that! I'm going crazy with all this cold weather! I can't wait for the warm sun to be out so i can be out too!

Jayci said...

cute pictures! Did you do them yourselves? I like the last one of you. :P haha

Snow in March - sounds like you're living in Alaska or something.

K said...

Hello. I'd just like to report that I viewed the accompanying post.

Kristen said...

You guys are so cheesy! I like it, though.

K said...

Speaking of cheesy, I noticed this list of the World's Cheesiest Love Songs, and it's like a playlist of our family's weddings songs.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/yradish/2693

Dan said...

Poor, poor Craig.

SAM!!! said...

here here dano!