Monday, December 10, 2007
Craig's first post
So I'm sitting on a couch next to the most beautiful girl in the world, so I figured that I'd try out my first post on this new-fangled contraption. Things are going really well for us though. Candice and I are getting ready for finals which should be interesting, but the best part is knowing that once it's all done, all that's ahead of me is Christmas and then marriage, which is a pretty sweet thought. I'm more excited than anything to marry Candice. She really is my best friend in the whole world and I love her more than anyone else ever. If I'm ever having a bad day, I can go see her and everything gets better. Since the first day I knew her I thought she was out of my league, and I still believe that and am still flabbergasted every single day that she loves me back. I truly am a blessed man. Anyway, needless to say, I'm looking forward and am excited about our future together. This will definitely be the first post of many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment