
I'm at the computer lab in BYU's library...and I have nothing to do. Well, I could study for finals (I've never been one to start things early) or revise this paper thing, but that would be boring. So instead, I will grace you all with a post about how wonderful my husband-to-be is! I could list a million reasons why I love Craig and am happy and lucky to be with him...
He has a strong testimony, he is SO considerate of me--ALWAYS, he has a great family, he writes me love notes, he's funny, way smarter than me, fits into my family, loves me despite my sometimes embarassing antics, makes any day way better, slow dances with me in my apartment, was a good missionary, is a fabulous people person--whether that be with my friends from the nursing home or whoever, he can be "just one of the girls" with me and my roomies, he's a great listener (even when it comes to girly, "gross" things), he's one of the only people in the world that I never get sick of, he's my best friend...I love him so much!
Not to mention, he was like, the cutest kid ever. Just for kicks i'm putting up some of his kiddie pictures that will grace our wedding video...he likes to dress up just as much as I do!
2 comments:
The last one is my favorite. By the way, get rid of this dumb feature that makes me enter a security thing every time I leave a comment. It's totally annoying.
Love the Mardi Gras shot...love it soo much!
Post a Comment