



This weekend was totally fabulous. Fun was definitely needed as I had my 10 page research paper to revise, a huge group presentation to prepare for, and a research project and paper to turn in this week. Don't even get me started on people who think MFHD majors just go on dates for their homework. I wish! Anyway, Thursday my old roommates organized a bachelorette party for me. We had margaritas (virgin) to start, went to dinner, and came back for games, presents, and dancing. A BLAST! My friends are so cute. Not only were the invitations adorable, but she gave us each our own margarita glass, had a cake ordered in my colors, made favors for the girls to take home...so sweet. I loved it! Friday Craig and I tried to go give plasma (we're selling our bodies for honeymoon money!!!) but he didn't have his SS card so that was a bust....later we met two of our awesome friends from freshman year for a double date to Divine Comedy to watch our other freshman friend perform. I am totally amazed by how close people from our freshman ward continue to be. It's so awesome! After that we went to Village Inn (I will only eat at classy dining establishments) for pie. I'm pretty sure our waiter couldn't wait for us to leave! We had fun and chatted despite the fact that he threw our check on the table and made it obvious that he wanted us gone. Yesterday Craig and I travelled up to SLC in the snow to go to another friend from freshman years' wedding luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The room was beautiful, she was beautiful, and for whatever reason I wanted to cry like a baby the whole time. Maybe because that's going to be us soon? Craig's a good guy for dealing with me! Whether it's Oprah, a Sylvan Learning Center Commercial, or whatever, I will probably start crying. We left the luncheon just in time to get to the Energy Solutions Arena to watch BYU take on #12 (or something) ranked Michigan State. Such a close and intense game! BYU sucked it up in the end. But it was fun anyway! We went to Gateway, ate at a fabulous Asian restaurant, then went to see the lights at Temple Square! It was SO FUN! The lights are so pretty. I love Temple Square. Especially seeing it with Craig! I love him. He is soooo good to me. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!! PS: Here are some pics--one from the bachelorette party, one is an old one from my trip to San Fran with the hostess of my party and our friend Maddie whose luncheon we went to yesterday...the others are of Craig and I in SLC!
2 comments:
Team Carter, I apologize for not leaving a comment upon initially reading your blog. I hear by promise to comment incessantly and consistently.
Candice, where are the pics of SLC? Your blog is cute. I love you.
Post a Comment