Friday, December 14, 2007

Friends






I am supposed to be writing a paper for my final right now, but I am suffering from a serious case of ADD. Jess's blog inspired me to write about friends (girlfriends in particular) and how fabulous they are! I have been thinking about this a lot lately anyway as we went to Maddies wedding, I had 2 bachelorette parties, and we went to a big party last night (way to go Jess) and had fun with our friends from freshmen year. I love them so much! Obviously (with the exception of Craig), I am partial to my girlfriends! From crazy fashionshow/dance parties in the living room to nickel tapping, trash abandoning, choreographed dances to Jock Jams, amazing ward talent show performances, road trips to Cali and southern Utah, celebrating Justin Timberlake's birthday, giggling for hours on end, getting tanorexic, shopping sometimes at all hours of the night, spooning out of fear from the door pounders and doing apartment cheers everynight, my girlfriends and I have had SO many good times! They are the cutest, funnest, most loveable people in the world, besides Craig!


I am so excited for our wedding in THREE WEEKS (for a million reasons), but also because so many of our friends are going to be there (cross your fingers that the roads are good!). I love all our friends and appreciate so much that a lot of them are going WAY out of the way to be there for us--changing flights, coming back to UT early, driving for 3 hours each way, etc! They are the best in the world. And sure, Craig and I are tying the knot, but we're not falling off the face of the earth. Just remember, we'll have an extra bed and bedroom, rowdy games of Cranium, and delicious family dinners that everyone is invited to attend!

3 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

AAAAHHHH. I just clicked on the Sexy link for the first time and boy was it sexy. I LOVE the picture of Little Dick as an equestrian rider almost as much as I love you guys!!

Jayci said...

Candice! I'm so excited to see another blogger that I know. How crazy you're already marrie right now. Congratulations!!! Don't you just love it?! BTW, I found your blog on facebook when I clicked to see your updated photo/status. You're excited to decorate?! I share your excitement. We've been living in a stark apartment without our things for 4 months and am SO excited to get everything back. :) Come over to my criblog any time!

Lauren Jayne said...

Ex-squeeze me, can we please have a new post? If not I'll have to start telling you about how much I like our new roommate Brooke.