Monday, July 31, 2017

Catch up: September 2016

Unfortunately what I mainly remember about September was Cluster Headaches. They have been terrible after my last two babies! Craig used a week of his paternity leave to stay home and take care of me and the kids since I was pretty much non-functioning for a while. After a couple weeks I got referred to the best neurologist in the area. He gave me a lot of stuff to try--powder to snort (seriously), pain killers, the blood pressure medication I was on before Lauren that unfortunately stopped working for some reason...after almost a month of them I got some relief at the end of September!



One month old!

Millie showing her a book:

After church:

Millie LOVES it when stores put out their Halloween stuff and asks to try on the masks every time we're there.

Sleeping Beauty:

Fell off his chair and cut his lip:


After her soccer game, where she scored a goal! She was one of only two girls on her team. She started the season off well and then her excitement and effort definitely waned.

More Halloween masks:

First time trying Whataburger:

Lauren looks like an old man in this picture:

Falling asleep during bathtime:

Every September Craig's work rents out Six Flags. The kids look forward to it all year! It is awesome having the whole place to ourselves (it's still crowded, though). They also give food vouchers for free dinners and have tables set up all over the park with as many frito-lay and Pepsi products as you want. We pretty much stuck to the kids' rides this year!

Lincoln taking a selfie during church:


First smile I caught on camera!


1 comment:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Yay! I love your pictures! Thanks for posting!