One of my summer goals is to catch up this blog! So I will just do month-by-month posts with any decent pictures I got!
Chester Cheetah (Craig) came to our house.
We sat around admiring Lauren a lot. We were also sleep deprived.
Her hair when she was a newborn:
Outing to the park at 1 week old:
Grumpy Bear at Target:
I loved this outfit on her! She only got to wear it a few times before she grew out of it.
We rode the carousel at the mall:
Craig's work sent us a giant sugar cookie bouquet:
CHEEKS:
Charlotte started 1st grade. Her teacher was Mrs. Beamis, who we really liked. There was only 1 kid in her class from her kindergarten class, so she got to make lots of new friends.
More doting on baby:
Charlotte turned 6!!! Her birthday was on a Sunday. She got new coloring stuff, gel pens, a big My Little Pony, a Sleeping Beauty dress up, and some books!










1 comment:
Happy belated birthday, Charlotte! I'm glad you posted these pics Candice so you don't forget all the fun things that happen in your family. I'm not sure grumpy bear will appreciate your post, however.
Post a Comment