First up was the ward trunk-or-treat. Charlotte was Elsa, Millie was Belle, and Lincoln was an astronaut. We at dinner there and then the girls decorated pumpkins. I left before the actual candy collection because it was past Lincoln's bedtime and he was freaking out. The girls had fun going around to all the cars with Craig.
Our next party was with the finance department at Craig's work. Millie was Rapunzel this time. They got their faces painted, we ate a lot of skeleton shaped Cheetos and too much candy. They also had different game stations set up for the kids. It was a good time!
Then real Halloween. This picture is the only one I got from that day! We headed out early--like 5:45. It paid off because people were being really generous at this point. The girls' buckets were completely filled. People here go all out with their Halloween decorations, which made it really fun (and sometimes scary for the kids). The girls got tons of good candy that we rummaged through at night. Somehow the morning after they would never notice that their bucket was like half of what it was the night before. Good times had by all!


2 comments:
What cute costumes. Two princesses and a squatty astronaut. I chuckle at seeing them in their costumes. Sounds like they really enjoyed it. I think those bats on the wall are cool. Good work!
I wish I could be with all of my grandchildren on every holiday! Their costumes are adorable. Your kids got quite the haul--three different activities! But then the candy thieves came in the night and......! I think there have always been candy thieves!
Post a Comment