Monday, September 29, 2014

Summer Pictures Part 2.


One Saturday we went to Chile's Orchard to pick some peaches. The girls had fun helping and riding around in the wagon!



 Being at my parent's house was great. I feel like every time someone asks me how my summer was (without Craig and living with my parents) they expect me to complain about it. Of course I wish we could've seen Craig more than 2 days a week, but seriously living at my parent's was ideal. Craig's apartment was way too small and it was great for me to not be alone all day! My parents were really helpful with the kids and it was nice to have some adult interaction during the day. So really, it was an awesome summer. One of the perks was having a big yard for the girls to play/do slave-labor in:


Practicing his smiles:

Sometimes the girls invade his personal space...

The best naps. I love it when they are little enough to do this!

Picture with Grandpa Cheney on the morning the girls left:

And Grandma Cheney:
The girls left on Sunday and Craig drove alone with them all the way back to Chicago. What a champ! I'm pretty sure I would have harmed myself if it had been me, but then again they demand WAY more of me when we're in the car then they ever do of Craig. I stuck around until Tuesday and flew back to Chicago with Lincoln, who was an angel on the flight.
We had so much fun this summer!  Not pictured: lunch dates with Grandpa most weeks, Bodo's EVERY week, the bounce house, splash pad, Millie greeting Grandpa at the door when he got home from work and helping get him his shoes, etc. A huge thanks to my parent's who hung out with us, spoiled us, fed us amazing food, and listened to tantrums (mostly Millie).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We loved it too. It was so fun having you all here and spending time together.