Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Millie 8 months

*Not a great quality picture, but I love how squishy she looks!*

At 8 months, Millie:
-Has a new thing where she takes forever to go to sleep/wakes up 2 times at night because she has sat herself up  in the crib and for some reason can't figure out how to lay back down?  Poor Charlotte having to listen to that crying...
-Has tried and liked some new foods: avocado, black beans, rice, blueberries, and LOVES those cereal puffs (really we all do...I mean 90 pieces for 25 calories?)
-Got her 2 front bottom teeth at the same time. I haven't been able to get a picture where you can see them. Those buggers are sharp! Trying to pry rocks out of her mouth is soooo painful.
-Likes to initiate peek-a-boo by covering and uncovering her face with a burp-cloth.
-Looks like she is eager to crawl and is always lunging forward on her knees
-Poops like 3 times a day. Good grief.

Fell asleep in the carrier while we were outside blowing bubbles

Lunchtime

Super flexible

Does this thing where she throws herself as far back as she can go in the bumbo while i'm trying to feed her. I'm pretty sure she does it over and over because it always makes Charlotte laugh.

Really likes crumpling/eating receipts, ads, any paper she can get her hands on

Cutie!

3 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

What a cutie pie! That's funny that she sits up and can't figure out how to lay back down. You'll have to teacher her how. Man, she's bursting out of that carrier. I'd say it's time to retire it! What a beautiful, happy little girl. Thanks for posting.

Kristen said...

She is ADORABLE!

SAM!!! said...

She's soo bendy! I love the toothless smiles at that age. What a doll!
-Teresa