Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick notes about C at 16 months.

Anytime a stranger tries to guess her age it usually goes "how old is she--10 months?" or "12 months?" if they're feeling generous.

Lately she's really into trying to put on various articles of clothing, including my bra, which I found draped around her neck a couple of days ago.

She's walking around more and more but if something gets in her way she gives up and crawls.

New words since last month: pants, jacket, boots, cheese

New sounds: camel (spitting motion), chicken, owl, cat, pig, goat, bee, elephant

Doesn't really like to be carried anymore, but wants to hold your hand and walk, which is fine if I have an extra 30 minutes to spare...

One of the security guards at Craig's work recognizes her and calls her "the happiest baby in the world" everytime he sees her.

Her top 4 teeth have broken through and so has her 3rd bottom tooth.
Asks "What's that?" about EVERYTHING.
Loves to play on the couches, as evidenced here:

4 comments:

SAM!!! said...

I love the static hair :) Her expression pretty much sums her up...sweet, fun, and totally adorable! Love it!

-Teresa

Linze Kate said...

ADORABLE! Love her camel noise... I can visualize it now. :)
*muah*

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday! And 26 is NOT old... we are young! Haha...

maynard said...

What a happy cutie pie.

Colleen said...

LOVE this happy girl!