Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Latest.

Here are a few random pictures I have taken lately:
Charlotte has 2 teeth now and I can't feel any more. Girlfriend must be a late bloomer. Really that's okay with me, but it would be nice to be able to have more options of things she can eat! She is seriously obsessed with dogs when she sees them. Her new favorite thing to say is "Uh-oh!" She is 13 months and has little-to-no desire to walk. I'm imposing a strict 15-month deadline because I really don't want to hear about it at her doctor's appointment. Charlotte is still wonderful.
A couple of boys beating down the door for her.
This is the extent of my fall decorating:
(the black and white pumpkin was inspired by a wood-grain pumpkin I saw. Kind of a fail, but I like it anyway). I also made this easy tulle wreath.




In other news, Craig took a business trip to do some recruiting for his company at BYU. He didn't have time to see friends, but had a great time anyway! He called me on his way to J-Dawgs...so cruel! We enjoyed lunches and dinners with friends while he was away. We had a fun fall social for RS. Went to a parade. Enjoyed conference weekend. Started eating steel-cut oats like crazy (I did, anyway). We've been loving Project Runway. Michael Kors is hilarious. I've been doing the 30-day-Shred everyday in addition to running 3 miles every morning. Life is good. The weather is great. Nothing to complain about in Omaha! Well, I'm sure there's something, I just can't think of it right now.

6 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Adorable baby! Cute neighbor boys. I love the wreath. What did you use for the wreath center? You are impressive with your oatmeal eating, shredding and running! You go girl! Maybe it will rub off on me.

Lauren Jayne said...

Way to go on the running! You are totally ready for a 5k.

Emily said...

ahh you're my hero. the wreath is awesome-ly fall and maybe since 30 day shred is just hangin out on our dvd rack, it'll get used tomorrow. have fun in nebraska!

Fabulous Featherette said...

Love your black and white pumpkin, too!

Kristen said...

I didn't know you watch PR! I love it. It's the only show I watch faithfully. Michael Kohrs gets at least one good line in every week.

And I like your decorations.

And Afton's late on the teeth, too. She's got one out for sure and I think a second on its way.

Danny said...

Char is too cute. I love your wreath and your pumpkin. May didn't walk until 15 months but she seemed to get around and into everything just fine. We sure miss you guys!