Charlotte hit her 11-month mark yesterday. She is growing up too fast! Pictures are getting increasingly harder (at least when I don't have Craig to help entertain her) because she hardly ever stops moving (not to mention it's so humid that the lens fogs). Not much has changed in the last month. She pulls herself up to everything but doesn't seem to have much desire to walk yet. My parents got her a walker for an early birthday present and so far she's more interested in the toys on the front of it than actually using it to get around.She loves to: splash, play peek-a-boo (she'll try to hide behind really random objects--like the frozen bag of salmon I put next to her in the shopping cart), be in the water (she just had her first experience in a deep pool and really loved it), eat, be up on Craig's shoulders, have me brush her hair, dance, etc. She has even started saying a word that resembles "dance" before she starts moving because I always say it when music comes on.
She's getting more and more hair all the time and it is super blonde. Still no teeth! Super friendly and will go to pretty much anyone. Waves and smiles. Makes funny sounds with her tongue. Still talks nonstop. Only quiet when she's sleeping, pooping, or eating something she shouldn't be. I try to take her to Sunday School and we usually only last until the Opening Prayer is over--not because she cries, but because she is always babbling. Still sleeping like a champ--overnight from 6:45 pm-7:15am, and almost 5 hours worth of naps during the day. Learning to associate more words with objects--like if we say "where's your doggy?" she knows right where he is and crawls over to him. She gets really excited everytime she sees a real dog. It's cute. But I would be okay if she (or some future child) was allergic to them so we never had to get one (I'm not a dog person, okay?). Still does the "Suck and Snuggle" everytime she is tired or finds something really soft. It looks like so:
5 comments:
I was wondering if that last pic was some sort of test to see what the difference was between pictures... Glad to know I wasn't missing something.
She sure is cute! I can't believe she sleeps that much. That's awesome.
She is a cute little babbler. It has a musical quality but I can see where it might not work too well in sacrament meeting. We loved seeing her.
The color of the plunging neckline top (Grandma should know better) really brings out her beautiful eyes! I can't believe my four 2010 grandbabies are turning 1!
The picture of that yellow field is so beautiful! I love driving in Idaho and seeing all of the fields.
I LOVE those pictures of Charlotte. Her blue eyes are stunning! Carl would be lucky to get a cute girl like that! Ü
Post a Comment