Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crawling.

Here is a video of Charlotte doing her latest things--crawling and squealing. I swear she screams all the time now--much louder than in this video. Sometimes it's funny and cute. Other times, when she's screaming because we're not getting her food fast enough for her liking, it's not so cute. She has turned into a crawling machine! {PS: Please excuse her jeggings that are currently way too big for her}






6 comments:

Danny said...

Way to go! Does she ever stop smiling?

Gretchen said...

She is SOOO cute! I love her cheesy smile!

SAM!!! said...

Way to go Char!!! Everyone told us that the squealing thing was a girl trait. Zoey did/does the same thing still. So far Aiden is much more relaxed. I guess the squealing starts early in girls and then gets worse when they become teenagers :)
-Teresa

Fabulous Featherette said...

You go happy girl!

maynard said...

What a happy cute little girl Charlotte is.

Anonymous said...

aww i love this! she is so happy! and umm AMAZING eyes! they seem so much bigger and bluer here than in pictures!