- Brad's twin's name is CHAD. Bradley and Chadley (not really but wouldn't that be fun?). Brad is attractive. Chad is more attractive. (and Craig is the most attractive times infinity.) Loved Chad's checked shirt, he was workin it.
- The other brother was the Gary Levox of the 3 (of Rascal Flatts for all you non-country fans out there).
- Who names their child PARMA? Makes me laugh.
- Brad pulled a major Jake move with all of that crying he was doing and the staring off into the distance over the balcony.
- Too emotional for me when he saw his family. He hugs two people, walks away and cries, comes back and hugs 2 more people...ugh. Get on with it already.
- Chantal's "meet the family" outfit was pretty terrible. The back on that shirt with the lacey tank underneath? She has money. It upsets me that she doesn't invest some in flattering/appropriate outfits.
- I thought she had Brad's family at hello, but not once Emily came along...
- Surprisingly didn't love her "meet the fam" outfit either but obv it was way better than chantal's.
- No Chad, Ricki's dad will not mind if she moves to Austin, but thanks for asking!
- I hated that shark date. I am not afraid of a lot of scary activites but that just does not even look fun. And I'm sorry Chantal, but a wetsuit is not hot no matter how hard you try in that bikini top...
- Message in a bottle. Corny but I didn't hate it. Okay, I'll admit I even thought it was a little bit cute.
- The helicopter with Emily to just sit on the side of a mountain? It was gorge, but the wind was so out of control. I go crazy when my hair's blowing everywhere and I'm trying to re-part it and tuck it back behind my ears every .5 seconds. So annoying.
- Emily's dress/shirt/tunic/whatever was so short! Yikes!
- I thought Emily's comments about being ready to become a dad were legit for the most part, but she didn't need to keep hassling him. How many times does he need to tell her that he's going to be the best father he can be? Girlfriend made him sweat so bad he had to bust out some kind of towel. Poor guy. Reminded me of Roberto in Tahiti.
- Chantal's dress for the rose ceremony wasn't the worst we've seen. I didn't mind it. Wasn't loving the hair.
- Felt so sad for her when she was driving away! I'm shocked, i tell you. I thought he was going to pick her. So did Reality Steve.
- His proposal to Emily was cheesy and sweet.
- Oh yeah, and HELLO NEIL LANE! Wish they would show us more of the ring options every season. Brad totally made Neil be his therapist. I guess therapist Jamie is MIA.
AFTER THE FINAL ROSE
- Don't know if you've seen him, but here is Chantal's new man. Not too shabby.
- Emily is a brat!
- Brad seems so desperately in love with her and she is definitely not in it as much as he is.
- I'm glad she stopped doing the orangey/yellowy/playboy bunny blonde and went with something a little more natural.
- If they are already fighting so much this is not going to work out.
- MEMO-getting engaged isn't supposed to mean "okay, now I'll think about marrying you".
- I'm still surprised that Ali and Roberto are still together.

Dear Bradley,
Come here please, and listen to what I'm saying. I will miss you and all of your phrases, even though you were kind of boring. Please believe me when I say that. In my heart of hearts, I thought you were a nice guy. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I really do.
AND THAT'S A WRAP.
ps: So annoyed that Ashley is the bachelorette I can't stand it!
4 comments:
AMEN! I agree w/ everything! Emily acted really different after and I felt really bad for Brad.
Ha! Love your "Dear Brad" paragraph at the end. :)
Dude, I was getting SO SICK of his phrases and unecessary emphasis on everything! Not to mention 101 ways to use the lord's name in vain. I agreed with that part.
I didn't think Emily was being that unreasonable. Dude slept with Chantal after he was already supposedly in love with Emily. Sure, that happens on the Bachelor, but it's pretty messed up. I've never really understood the phrase "Don't hate the playa, hate the game," but this seems like it could have been an appropriate time to invoke that defense.
And I KNEW you read Reality Steve! Early on you were calling it for Chantal, and I knew the only basis you could have for that position was something you read externally, because it was clear from watching the show, without outside info, that Emily was going to win.
Picking Ashley for the B-ette is the worst call ever. I think I may actually be able to truthfully say I won't watch. I can't stand her. She should be on some one-off MTV reality show about college freshmen or something, because that's what she seems like to me.
I couldn't agree more. I really thought Chantal was going to win, but I was so happy that Emily got him in the end. Actually, I was pretty much ecstatic until I saw the after the final rose. Emily walked out looking gorgeous and then she was a total brat to Brad. Brad is not my favorite, but hey he was really nice and he's trying really hard and you can tell that he really loves her. It made me not as excited and kind of mad at Emily for being such a brat. Her tunic or whatever made me nervous just watching it! We know you have good legs girl, but we also don't want to see your butt, thanks though. I felt really bad for Emily too though that she had to watch Brad be with all those other girls, especially Chantal. I think I would be a little hesitant as well...way sad that our next Bachelorette is Ashley...lame.
Post a Comment