Yesterday we had some friends/our neighbors over for a Valentine's dinner of heart shaped pizza, salad, and strawberry trifle. Yum. Today Charlotte wore her Valentinesy top and Craig surprised me by finding a Korean BBQ place to take me to. Nothing says "I love you" like a little fermented cabbage, eh? (my fave, seriously) SO good, and the owners were the best. We've been craving Korean ever since we moved here, so we're glad to have found a great place to go. Plus it's cute hearing Craig speak Korean to people and watching him bow to them and all that.
Monday, February 14, 2011
A jolly holiday with Mary.
Yesterday we had some friends/our neighbors over for a Valentine's dinner of heart shaped pizza, salad, and strawberry trifle. Yum. Today Charlotte wore her Valentinesy top and Craig surprised me by finding a Korean BBQ place to take me to. Nothing says "I love you" like a little fermented cabbage, eh? (my fave, seriously) SO good, and the owners were the best. We've been craving Korean ever since we moved here, so we're glad to have found a great place to go. Plus it's cute hearing Craig speak Korean to people and watching him bow to them and all that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! Mary Poppins would be a fun show to see. Your babe is adorable. I can't wait to meet her. Not to mention she is getting so BIG! Fun times ahead!
I loved Poppins!
Happy belated day of love to the Carter 3.
Post a Comment