- She was babysat for a few hours by a non-family member for the first time this past weekend. Apparently she was perfect for them. Obviously. When we came to get her she was asleep in our friends' arms. So presh. They also took this picture of her for us, that I am now obsessed with. I blew it up yesterday and today will hunt for a good frame and a perfect place for it on our living room wall.

- For a couple of glorious weeks she had some 12 and 13 hour nights going on without any waking up. The past week or so we are back to her waking up once a night. Tevs.
- She has pretty much gobbled up whatever we have fed her, including peas, turkey, sweet potatoes, squash and applesauce, we she has now decided she likes. Surprisingly bananas seem to be her least favorite, even though to me they sound like the 2nd least-gross out of the bunch. She still loves her rice cereal, too.
- She started rolling in both directions almost 2 months ago but doesn't do it consistently.
- She is a little social butterfly, which I love. Monday I was standing near another mom who was holding a baby and next thing I know I look over and Charlotte is holding the baby's hand and smiling at her. Later I set her on a blanket next to a different baby and she eventually started sucking on his foot. On the first date. Wowza. She loves the little boy next door (he makes her laugh harder than anyone) as well as his baby brother. She really likes people.
- We've been practicing sitting up and she is getting better and better at it. Today she sat up without my help for 4 minutes. Go girl!
We love her so much!
4 comments:
aww I love that picture too! She's definitely a keeper! p.s. I love that she sucked on his foot. haha.
better. window light.
So adorable. That is too funny she started sucking on his foot.
You have fabulous photographer friends...and a terrifically photogenic baby. Wonder where she got that from? Hmm... :-)
Presh.
Post a Comment