Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Pictures.

Saturday before our ward Christmas party we stopped by the Holiday display at the botanical gardens down the street. They really did it up. It is so pretty! I'm sad that earlier in the day we missed the chance to put Charlotte on Santa's lap. We would have gone but I didn't even know it was happening.
They built models of a lot of the big/historical buildings in Omaha, including Craig's work (although the one with the sign is the old, now non-existent building).
Charlotte loves seeing herself in the mirror. I took a picture of it so that people could actually see her smile! Right now she is rolling around (okay, not rolling, but scooting around) diaperless. Risky business, especially if she happens to sneeze or cough. She loves to be nakie.
This weekend, weather permitting, we are looking forward to skipping town and visiting my Aunt and Uncle in KC, eating some BBQ and Christmas/birthday shopping. Hopefully the snow that is supposed to hit doesn't stop us!
Addendum: I just discovered that she peed on her blanket and the carpet. I guess that's what I get.

4 comments:

The Fox Family said...

wow...that last picture is ADORABLE!!! so precious

Danny said...

That poinsetta tree is gorgeous. I love that last picture-so cute. You are such a good mom to let Charlotte go around nakie-I never wanted to deal with the mess.

Caytee said...

So cute. I love her smile! And That poinsetta tree is beautiful! We miss you guys!

zs closet said...

looovely post!!!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com