Charlotte really loves the bath now. She just sprawls out, smiles, and splashes occasionally. This was a welcome change from the first couple of weeks where she hated them. I think it helped that I stopped being such a pansy about the water temperature and now she is toasty warm. Pumpkin bread. We've made 3 loaves in like 2 weeks. We love it.
We found a Chinese restaurant. Looks soooo sketchy from the outside (as almost all Chinese places do, in my opinion), but is cheap and delish. It will probably be our go-to-Chinese place until I find a hair in my food or something. It's only a matter of time.
Craig's work has been flying people out from BYU to interview. He has had the job of showing them around Omaha and taking them out to eat. So he has gotten lots of free meals lately. Good for him, sad for me.
The weather is still nice enough to go walking with the girls in the botanical gardens. Except this morning, when I thought I might blow away if I stepped outside.
I made Charlotte a headband out of an old t-shirt.
I found 1/2 a box of whitestrips. I seriously needed them. I seriously need to go to the dentist.
Jillian Michaels 30-day-Shred. I actually hate it, but it's a good thing because I need it. Desperately. I miss my Zumba class!
So many holidays and fun things coming up.
Mary Poppins is coming to the big O. Good thing if I get to go for my birthday. Still working on the logistics of that.
My clothes don't fit right. Mostly that is not a good thing, except it is probably the only time I'll be able to say that a shirt wouldn't button because my chest is too big. So I'll take it.
6 comments:
I want to see the headband. I need to make some pumpkin bread and roast our pumpkin seeds.
Love it. She's so adorable! Also, 30 day shred makes me sweat just looking at the dvd cover, but it's a pretty solid workout dvd. And I want to see that headband too!
She has such pretty eyes!
I agree about the shirts, but I feel like I can only wear 1/4 of my wardrobe. Very frustrating.
And now that you've found a sketchy place you like, maybe you'll be more open to eating at a Mexican dive in Charlottesville while we're there! Hopefully it's as good as I remember.
tell craig to just order a ton of food then bring it home.
We have the same ducky thing for the bath to tell if the water is too warm:)
Teresa
She is so cute Candice. In the first picture, he looks like she's flexing her arm and checking it out "check out these guns". Way to have a proportionate child :)
Post a Comment