and we are SO EXCITED about it (I would have been excited over a boy, too)! I loved this ultrasound. Baby girl yawned, stuck out her tongue, flexed her arm muscles (like mother like daughter--did I mention I make Craig feel my arm muscle like 5x a week?) and was completely spread eagle to show us what she's workin' with. No mistaking this girl's gender. Everything looks great!
I am so happy.
I LOVE GIRL STUFF.
Hallelujah!
14 comments:
Congrats Candice! Baby girls are soooo fun!
Girls seem to be the trend lately. We are so excited. You'd better start saving now for those future trips to H&M.
I'm so excited for you two! You've got to keep me posted on everything that happens for you guys.
YAY that's so exciting!!! I love having a little girly inside me too. It's so stinking fun! Congrats!
Hooray!!! I am so excited we are all having girls!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Boys are great but girls are super fun to buy for.
CONGRATS!! She sounds like a character! :) How exciting! That will be so fun to have a shopping partner!
Happy.
Too bad you don't live in Houston so our girls can be BFFs. Exciting!
"we are all having girls" don't count us out yet... With our luck we're now sure to have a boy.
I was totally right. I thought 50% chance it was a girl, and I was right.
To Sam!!!'s point, at least if SAM!!! has a boy this time, Zoey won't really be that much older than the latest round of girls. Either way you're covered.
But then the youngest boy won't be covered. He'll be WAY younger. Always thinking about the living.
yahoo!!!! girls are so fun. you look fantastic!
Late reaction- but WOOHOO!
Post a Comment