Thursday, April 15, 2010

boy vs. girl.

On Monday we find out if we're having a little Candice...
or a little Craig.

{Seriously. Look at these pictures. We are so MFEO. And Craig is the cutest thing I have ever seen.}

Judging by the poses in these pictures, it appears our child will be a diva either way.

We are really excited to find out! And no, I do not have any kind of "motherly feeling" about baby's gender. And I will be happy with a boy or girl, but probably not a hermaphrodite. My only qualm with boys is that I am super picky about their clothes and will have to try a lot harder to find things that I think are cute (spare me things that say "daddy's little allstar" all over them. Gag). But I love shopping, so that's doable.

13 comments:

whitney mellor said...

You both are the cutest kids ever to live!!! I'm so excited for you :) Shopping is the best, so either way you're set. Let's just hope that your little one gets your amazing sense of fashion. :)

Hali said...

MFEO is so right!!!

Either way, little C* will be darling...and well dressed ;-).

Keep us posted!

Amy said...

BAHAHA! I hope you don't have a hermaphrodite either. :) I always wanted to see a picture of Spencer dressed up in girly stuff as a little kid... unfortunately the only picture I've seen of him wearing girly stuff was taken at his bachelor party... a year ago. NOT pretty!

The Fox Family said...

haha! I love your posts..they make me laugh so hard! And WOW! I can't believe you have pictures of you both doing poses like that! That is hilarious! Seems like you got a lot of personality coming your way! how exciting!

Colleen said...

OMGosh! Your poses are identical. That is freakin' hillarious!!

Colleen said...

p.s. She's a girl and I already have her guest room ready. It's adjacent to yours with a Jack n' Jill bathroom in between. :)

SAM!!! said...

Boy b/c that's how it works.

SAM!!! said...

girl b/c that's how it works.

Kristen said...

Oh, dear. A diva either way is true. Is it odd that Craig is wearing more jewelry in that one picture than I own altogether? Yes.

K said...

We're thinking that once Carter grows out of all his "Little Allstar" shirts we'll graduate him to sarcastic/rude/witty phrases types of shirts, like "Get Ready, Get Set, Get Away, You Smell." (I saw this at the zoo today.)

Linze Kate said...

That is so stinkin' funny - IDENTICAL photos... classic! I'm SO excited to find out what you're having!
*muah*

Caytee said...

How could I have missed this post!? Priceless. Can't wait to hear! Man...those pictures are awesome. Your kid is doomed to be a little poser!

Jessica said...

These pics are adorable