Eskimo nativity. I like this one because it looks like they're wearing Hershey kisses on their heads.
Asian nativity. I love this one because even the animals are Asian.
Craig and his Asian (well, Korean anyway) pride.
With my darling husband.
Gorgeous.
On the way to meet Cristie and Tony in Lehi, we came upon this gem:
Well, DO YOU? Apparently this Idahoan needs to know. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about CTR-ing, but please. License plates like these just kill me. Along with plate frames that read: "RU LDS 2?" and those sticker things that people have on their back windows depicting stickfigures that represent every member of the family, what their hobbies are, and sometimes even their names. Woof. Great to know which minivan I should do my babysnatching from if I ever find out I'm infertile.
(I found this online, and it already said "Carter Family", it's handy having a common last name!)
In other news, today we had our first substantial snowfall of the winter. Wah. I realize how lucky I am that it didn't happen until mid December (it's a Christmas miracle), but I still don't like it! So, Craig and I are always talking about how we NEVER win ANYTHING. At least not random contests or drawings. But today when I went with Craig to sell back his textbooks and make some sweet moolah, we got chosen to do a "Spin to Win". We won Yahtzee. Not that exciting, but it's something, and it beats the dictionary and chocolate bar that were our other options. Tonight we are going to our ward Christmas party and a BYU basketball game. Yay. Stay Classy.
7 comments:
Love Temple Square, especially at Christmas. So about those weird family bumper stickers. In the last couple of weeks I recall seeing said item on a vehicle window except one of the kids had a giant x over it. What do you think that meant? Is the child shunned or dead?
Whoa, I'm on my friend's computer right now- this is actually Lauren!
I can't believe you got chosen for that sell-back drawing!! We won Yahtzee this weekend also...at a white elephant party. I spent an hour yesterday perusing the instruction pamphlet (honestly, could I do one more thing to postpone studying for finals), so if you need pointers on how to win, I feel pretty informed.
I love it! That picture of you and Craig is beautiful in front of the temple. And I totally agree about the bumper stickers and stick figures. ha ha!
Those bumper stickers are rampant in Houston as well. Yahtzee? Have you ever even played that? I haven't. Let me know if it's fun.
stay classy... hmmmm... I feel like it would have been more appropriate to end with a YAHTZEE!
RUBIOS is my FAVORITE place for mexi burritos - yum yum yum. they have them in Vegas and i go there every time i'm home... oh goodness. thanks. now i'm craving it big time. the limes...
I love the nativity set! i thought it was going to be a small one but then your Craig is sitting in front of it and it's huge - hello! :D
Beautiful picture of the temple!
Post a Comment