Monday, December 15, 2008

It's the final countdown...

Approximately 5 days until we will be in Virginia. HALLELUIAH! I'm so excited I don't really care about anything else right now (a federal review at work, blablablah...). Only downside is that I have to fit all my trash into one checked bag (in addition to my two carry-on's). Anyone who knows me well realizes that this is a feat that has never been accomplished by me before.

Can't wait to spend time with these lovelies (plus Ryan and Teresa and my nephews)!

6 comments:

Caytee said...

I love it! AND I love that family picture. REALLY! Things are starting to make a little more sense. ha ha! If we don't see you before...have FUN!

Kristen said...

See you there!

Hali said...

Federal review, smedral review! Ha ha. I LOVE it. Have a fun, fabulous and of course, safe trip! You'll be celebrating a b-day too..close after, right? Pretty sure you and I are only a couple days apart. I believe a PART-AY is warranted upon your return!!! Loves!

SAM!!! said...

I've been parenthesized.

K said...

Remember this post after five days when we're running out of stuff to do.

The Fox Family said...

woah! I totally feel you on the baggage issue. I dont think i am going to make it. We head out there Sat. morning. yay!