Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ugh.

That was painful. After Hall's 3rd turnover we couldn't take it anymore, and stopped watching. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Utes (and their nasty fans with beerbellies and gross facial hair), but I did predict that they would win. Unfortunately that prediction was correct. Woof.

5 comments:

Caytee said...

I agree. It was lame. We watched the whole thing... but I stopped paying attention after mid third quarter. LAME!

Tinadakis said...

I can't believe BYU sucked it up. I work at wasatch mental health and the state hospital, mostly the state hospital ugh. I miss you. Are you done with school? What are your plans? Are you staying in provo. Where are you working? Cute picture by the way. Sorry I am all over the place, I am so hungry

SAM!!! said...

bwahahahahahah

Cyd said...

I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!

Jayci said...

ugh is right. lame dirty fighters. They're dirty even when they're not dirty. ha!