We spent Thanksgiving break in Cedar City. I think I gained 100 pounds because I felt like I was constantly eating. We went to Walmart everyday. We took a family picture now that everyone is married. It was the first picture I have ever been in with a dog (Cheney's generally are not animal people). One of the dogs peed on the photographers carpet. It was quite the adventure. My favorite part of the break was going to St. George to look at the temple lights, hitting up Target, and going to Nielsen's frozen custard even though we weren't hungry (just because we could)!
It was awesome to be at the temple we were married in. It is so gorge, I love it!
I love the Christus statue. I got to see the original in Denmark!
LOVERS.
Pretty Pretty.
Nativity.As a sidenote, because we are poor newlyweds (and Christmas, my birthday, our anniversary, insurance and rent payments all fall within 2 weeks-UGH. no winter babies for me) Craig and I set a $45 spending limit for each other for Christmas. I thought I would hate that, but actually I love a shopping challenge, so it has been great. So far, 1 vest from Dillards that I've really been wanting, 2 cute shirts from Target and 1 other shirt, and $15 left to spend. BOOYAH! I think I will spend the rest on accessories. And ask for more clothes for my birthday ( i love clothes, so sue me). I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
7 comments:
How fun! We made it to Cedar for Thanksgiving too. I love the St. George temple during Christmas time! It is so pretty. AND I LOVE THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! Guess we see you guys tomorrow? Thanks for the tickets! We're excited!
Also...I just want you to notice that I beat Hali on commenting on your blog! ha ha! I love it!
LAME!!! I stalk your blog but I missed Caytee by mere minutes! Double LAME! Looks like you had a fun break. I'm serious on girl's night. Pick a day.. (You TOO Caytee) and we'll play! Luvs!
a spending limit is an awesome challenge. mark just won't tell me what he wants! So I'm left guessing and probably getting him crummy gifts that we'll just end up throwing out in a couple of years. NO. I don't want to be the crummy gift giver!!
Did the photog get mad about the pee on the carpet? I would have loved to see that!
So, you set a spending limit for each other for Christmas, but you know everything that has been purchased for you already?
Candice! How are you!? I miss working with you. Happy Late Thanksgiving btw! I'm having a baby shower in Feb. I'll will send you an invite! I can't wait until you guys have a little one. It's so exciting. Xoxo love ya
Post a Comment