Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

This weekend's activities included a BYU game, a ward halloween party, watching a lame movie, a family dinner, and last but not least, pumpkin carving with our wonderful friends, the Youngs. I don't really have anything to say right now...except that the other day I was watching Oprah and she said the word "gorge" like 10 times. Obviously, she's been reading our blog. Or listening in on my phone conversations.

Craig working hard on our pumpkin.

Aaron creating his festive "Y".
They actually owned an electric carver, which was pretty awesome. It was also like 5x cheaper than the pumpkin itself.
Finished products!!!

We love the Youngs. Thanks for having us over!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

A. What lame movie did you watch?
B. Who did you have family dinner with?
C. What did you dress up as for the ward halloween party?

K said...

Cool, a Yale pumpkin.
I thought Craig would be a scary pumpkin kind of guy. A nice jolly jack-o-lantern warms the heart, though.

Caytee said...

How fun! We did that yesterday but ours weren't nearly as cute. I love that first picture with just the pumpkin colored. How did you do that? I'm impressed.

Tracy E said...

So fun to have met you both last month. Just wanted to say how happy I am that Megan and Aaron have such great friends to hang out with. I love the way you write Candace! Thanks for letting me look in on your adventures.