Today Craig's Econometrics (ugh, it just sounds terrible) professor called his mom to tell her what a great student Craig is. I didn't know teachers beyond 4th grade did that. It's cute. Anyway, Craig hates that class. Well, I don't know about hates, but it's his least favorite. He is always worried that he doesn't understand it or that he will do bad on the homework. Apparently that is not the case. (He always worries about his grades and has never gotten anything but an A in his whole life. Seriously. But I'd rather he worried than didn't care and did horrible in school, meaning I would be poor for the rest of my life.) It makes me laugh that he married me. I'm no idiot, but never getting a B, (or a C...or a C- in my weather class) for my whole life?! Shaw, right.
"What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man. Yes he is."
(Thank you, Salt-n-Peppa.) And thank you to my husband who works so hard at everything he does so that he can give us a good life!
10 comments:
I LOVE it... I'm seriously laughing SO hard right now. Yay Craig! And good on'ya for marrying such a good fella....after all, he was "Man of the Year :)"
it is actually illegal for professors to share any info about a student with their parents unless previously approved by the student in writing.
But congratulation econometrics man.
Candice!! I have a blog now. I think I sent you an email! Well I haven't seen you in like a year...and I don't really like that so maybe we can reunite?
Craig, read this talk. It's about Econometrics, sort of.
http://www.byui.edu/Presentations/Transcripts/Devotionals/2004_06_08_Christensen.htm
He gave it at BYUI when I was there and it's been a source of inspiration ever since.
http://www.byui.edu/Presentations/Transcripts/Devotionals/2004_06_08_Christensen.htm
I'm not sure the link worked last time.
Dang it, it runs off the page. I'll make it my URL.
Click Christensen above. Now you've got 4 new comments! Exciting, huh?
Nice Craig! That's impressive. And...funny that his teacher would call his mom. I wonder how he got her phone number...? Oh boy.
nice bragging :D and it is totally allowed when it is your husband who works so hard to give you a secure life. My mom always said, "a guy with a future is a guy for you." :P
I think my favorite part of this post was that you quoted Salt-N-Peppa. You're a girl after my own heart!
Oh yeah, Congratulations to you to Craig!
Post a Comment