
My friend Ashton turned 22 so she had a tutu (two-two, 22, get it?) party. When we walked in the restaraunt everyone looked like they wanted to kill us. Like 5 of my friends have begged me to set them up with Ashton. She's just that hot. It was fun to have some girl time!
Friday Craig and I went to the Utah State Fair with his sister and her husband. I loved it. Fried everything, farm animals, and obviously lots of very interesting people to look at.

The picture above is for my brother-in-law Dan, who actually loves white-trash wolf shirts. Dan, I know Houston won't have power for like a week, but when you see this, know that I thought of you!
We got this ridiculously huge piece of corn that they smothered with lemon butter and garlic. It was the bomb!
Saturday was the BEST. GAME. EVER. Usually I get bored with blow-outs, but this game was historic. Anything that could go right for BYU did. Blocking kicks: check. Recovering fumbled balls: check. A million touchdowns: check. Hot sunglass tan to show for it: check. It was beautiful! Even strangers were embracing. To all the ESPN-anchor-BYU-playa-hata's: bite me! I took this picture before we scored 25 more points. HA!
Here's Craig and our friend Adam singing the Cougar Fight Song. It was sung many, many times yesterday.
Yesterday was awesome for another reason: I GOT A NEW JOB! So I interviewed for this job like 3 weeks ago. I was a little worried because when I went in there were like 15 other women waiting to interview, they give precedence to El-Ed and ECE majors, I had to read a children's book in front of a video camera, and fill out a 6 page packet where I had to come up with lesson plans, etc right on the spot. It was intense. I had kind of given up hope since I hadn't heard from them. Then yesterday the lady called me and offered me 2 positions! I will be an assistant preschool teacher full-time. The only downside is that it's in Payson. But, I get paid really well, I get benefits, I will finally have a consistent schedule and will never have to work on weekends! CHYEAH!
4 comments:
1. I LOVE that i made it into your blog!! you know you are the bomb when you can get your name dropped in the carter blog. i'm still reeling from this.
2. i'm so jealous you went to the state fair!!! how fun!! what a good weekend.
3. hang out with me more often, even tho ella's closed.
A) Congrats on the job, benefits and something related to what you actually studied= AWESOME!
B) funnel cake at the fair= fabulous
C) Alum 08 t-shirts are for rockstars!
WOOT WOOT!
Congrats on the job! You'll be fabulous.
LOVE, love, Love you and Craigs adventures, as always...
And dang, I wish I'd thought of the tutu (22) party. Sounds like such fun!
Thanks for thinking of me Candice. I like the one with the two white wolves on the right. It's tender.
Post a Comment