Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another shoe rant

I really like high heels. A lot. They make your legs look hotter and are way more flattering than flats with skirts. But as much as I love them, I have to say I was appalled by this:
HIGH HEELS FOR BABIES.
I like hot pink patent. I have a pair myself. But for a baby 0-6 months old? This almost bugs me more than when people pierce their baby's ears.

Oh and the latest in Croc news: not only are they ugly, but according to news reports they have been the cause of children's feet being sucked into escalators. One more of a million reasons to not wear them.

4 comments:

Hali said...

Ha HA Ha HA Ha HA!!!!

You're pretty much the funniest person I know. I do love your shoe updates. I did a little shoe shopping today... FABULOUS!

Caytee said...

Ha ha ha!
I love it. Maybe I should look for some of those high heals for some of the babies at the NICU. Do you think they come in Premie size? ha ha! Good to see you the other day. Sorry I kind of got distracted. I'll keep in touch about the baby shower.

K said...

You're slowing down. Keep pumping out the wisdom. Your public needs you. We need you.

Jayci said...

scary! the heels for baby girls AND the crocs. yikes. I don't wear crocs, and now I know why. My subconscious knew this all along. That's sick about the little pink heels. At least the babies will want to walk sooner to show off their hott legs!