Saturday, July 19, 2008

Announcement.

If this is what our future babies are actually going to look like, I will be taking birth control for the duration of my existence. It did make me laugh for a long time though. Is this baby even white? I may appear slightly tanorexic in my picture, but I'm still caucasian. And there is no way that a baby produced by Craig and I is going to have curly hair. Is it a boy or a girl? The face tells me boy, the ruffles on the shirt collar tell me girl. Our baby's name: Androgynous.

11 comments:

SAM!!! said...

that's quite funny. Your kid looks strangely adult too. Like it came out of the womb already 18 years old.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahaha

Kristen said...

That picture is disturbing. Is that a real baby?

Madelyn said...

hahaha so awesome! I did this a few weeks ago on that site...and according to them, Brian and I are going to have some REALLY strange looking babies haha. And I would totally love to take the cake decorating class with you!

Lauren Jayne said...

So it looks like somewhere down the road you are going to be having an affair with a fair skinned black guy...cool.

Hali said...

Oh MY! That is pretty much the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm literally laughing out loud.

FYI...I'm pretty sure the little Carter children will be absolutely ADORABLE, unlike this porr androgynous creature. And no...it doesn't look "white."

LOVE your new background btw. TOO cute!

Hali said...

Me..again.

Where did you get the cute new background, and how do I get the "I belong" link on my page?

Much thanx for your blogging expertise!

Jayci said...

HAHA Oh gosh that kid probably has a twin out there somewhere in the world with a mom who is secretly thinking everything you just said. "Boy or Girl???" hahaha how sad!

Dan said...

Your baby is hideous.

Caytee said...

Oh my gosh Candice. You are hilarious. That made me laugh so hard. Baby Androgynous would TOTALLY be from Craig's side! Maybe with a black woman. Ha ha! Please stay on birth control. Ha ha! Just kidding. Your children will be gorgeous!

Ben and Camille said...

HAHA! That is SO funny. Ben and I are laughing and we're going to go try that our for ourselves now. His hair looks like Willy Wonkas...the old one!