This weekend we took a trip down to Cedar City for Craig's brother's wedding. Good times! It was awesome to be in our favorite temple, and even in the same sealing room that we were married in. It was nice to be able to actually hear what the sealer was saying, cause I didn't hear a word the day that we got married! Did I mention it was like 106 degrees when we walked out of the temple?! HELLO.
The gorgeous St. George Temple!




Later he covered the words with the granny-panties (recycled from our car on our wedding day) so that he wouldn't offend anyone (even though lots of adults were laughing at it!) if it were up to me, much more scandalous things would have been written! 
Whoopi Goldberg or Roseanne?
Pao Gasol or Steve Nash? Gene Simmons or Richard Simmons? SICK. I have learned a few things--Craig must have a big, fat crush on Whoopi Goldberg, and I would pretty much rather kiss ANYONE than Dustin Diamond OR Carrot Top. Even Gene Simmons.

The Happy Couple.
Another happy couple (Craig and our brother-in-law, Tony).
Siblings at the luncheon.
The luncheon was delish, and the reception was a lot of fun. I think I ate my weight in cream puffs. Craig and I made the rounds and worked the room like nobody's business. We decorated the car, and kept it completely conservative minus this statement (written lovingly by our brother-in-law):
Here's one of my new favorite pictures of Craig dancing with his adorable grandma.
After the reception, we went with some cousins to see "Get Smart". Pretty funny, even though I never saw the TV show.
Here's a picture of Craig BBQing this weekend. I don't know what his deal is, but everytime he BBQ's he puts on this nasty, tiny shirt and shorts that are too tight. It's funny and gross at the same time. I have to say though, he is great at BBQing. When we're old and rich we will have to get one of those huge nice stainless steel ones, and he can toss out the goods while I swimming in the pool with our 5 kids.

How happy does Cristie look to be smashed by me?
I love taking car trips with Craig. We have so much fun talking. We used to play the game "I'm thinking of a person", now it's "Who would you rather kiss?" A few examples: Carrot Top or Dustin Diamond?
Here's a picture of Craig BBQing this weekend. I don't know what his deal is, but everytime he BBQ's he puts on this nasty, tiny shirt and shorts that are too tight. It's funny and gross at the same time. I have to say though, he is great at BBQing. When we're old and rich we will have to get one of those huge nice stainless steel ones, and he can toss out the goods while I swimming in the pool with our 5 kids.
I love taking car trips with Craig. We have so much fun talking. We used to play the game "I'm thinking of a person", now it's "Who would you rather kiss?" A few examples: Carrot Top or Dustin Diamond?
Whoopi Goldberg or Roseanne?
Pao Gasol or Steve Nash? Gene Simmons or Richard Simmons? SICK. I have learned a few things--Craig must have a big, fat crush on Whoopi Goldberg, and I would pretty much rather kiss ANYONE than Dustin Diamond OR Carrot Top. Even Gene Simmons.
4 comments:
weren't you the one ceaselessly complaining about how cold it was in UT? Heard you guys are coming up to the reunion, tell craig to bring his BBQ'ing outfit up with him!
Love it!
And yes, it was RIDICULOUSLY hot in St. George this weekend!
That is so disgusting. Carrot top? I almost threw up in my mouth. How come he looks more feminine lately? Look at those cheek bones.
UGH!! That picture of the tongue. I HATE seeing that guy. ;ofja foiaewf Makes me shiver!! EWW that is such a nasty sick game. ha HA! But hilarious. That temple is beautiful. It's my family's tradition to go to the Pizza Factory when we're in St. George b/c my dad knows Bill. If you go, say you're friends of Bill's and you might get a free t-shirt! :D
Post a Comment