I don't know what's gotten into me, but I have been all about watching the Utah Jazz in the playoffs. I officially hate the Lakers. Not just because they're competing agains the team that I am randomly cheering for (I don't necessarily have any strong allegiance towards the Jazz), but because they are cocky and annoying. Jack Nicholson is more thier coach than Phil Jackson. Ever noticed how much the camera shows him? I mean seriously.

Here are my two crushes from the Jazz: D-Will and Kyle Korver--kind of a Zac Efronesque pretty boy, but whatever. There aren't that many hot guys in basketball (especially on the Lakers...UGH.), so I'll take what I can get.


Oh, and just one gripe...I hate the name "Jazz". So not manly. It really bugs. I know they originally were in New Orleans, but "Jazz" is not representative of Utah at ALL. I don't know. I also could never bring myself to buy/wear anything that says JAZZ on it.
7 comments:
haha! I had to read this out loud and Mark was saying "it's true!" "it's true!" over and over again. You write so well. :P As I read your post we are watching the Jazz game. Mark is cheering and hollering and the excitement is contagious.
Finding out the other day that the Jazz originated from New Orleans actually helped me accept their history. Pretty snAZZy, but you're right about that: I don't know if I could buy and wear something that says Jazz on it. ha!
PS - Mark thinks that the Zack Efron-esque guy looks like Ashton Kutcher. I now think he looks like them both!
I love it, I'm glad that you have started watching the Jazz, Brian and I are both Jazz fans. I agree with you that the name is lame....oh well. Anyways, we should have a double date where we watch the Jazz game together. PS we along with some other people also think that Korver looks like Ashton Kutcher haha.
How can you root for a team with team Disney stars on it... this is unbelievable... absolutely ridiculous. And to hate the Lakers... have you forgotten who you are and where you come from?! Preposterous! I remember one time watching the Jazz bulls Finals with dad and grandpa and they were both saying the exact same things about the Lakers and Jazz that you are now... hmmmmm. If this type of criticism (they aren't as handsome and they're cocky) is all you have against the lakers then that is crazy. Dad and grandpa didn't have handsome critique but man they wouldn't stop talking about how cocky Jordan was... are you kidding me he was the best player ever of course he was cocky. Now kobe is the new Jordan. That is how these things go, the jazz will always be second best at best. to busy drafting pretty white guys and not busy enough drafting good players.
I'm with Sam. You're an official Utard now. Laker's rule, Jazz drool.
But I like that you're branching out into all these interests. School, art, sports. You're a true rennaissance woman. Stupid no-spell-check comments. It's hard to try and spell rennassaince.
I think that Zac Efron guy kind of looks like TeenWolf. But maybe that's a bad picture. And JAZZ is a totally cool word. You know, "All that jazz." It's hip. It's hop. It's happening.
Um....Amen to Kyle Korver. Isn't he adorable? :)
Post a Comment