Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This is my gorge mom right after she had me--without any drugs (talk about a woman). She is the sweetest lady ever. She has raised 4 kids which were sometimes less than easy to deal with. She always came to everything that we were involved in to support us. She is always up for a girls day out of shopping and Bodo's Bagels. She is a fantastic cook, the best wife ever to my dad, and the best mom ever to all of us kids. I wish that Craig and I could go to VA and actually SEE her! Happy Mother's Day, mom! We love you!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Aw. That is sweet. I bet it made Mom cry.

Hali said...

Yeah for wonderful mommies!

Kristen said...

Woah. I can't even keep up with these changing backgrounds and pictures anymore! It's crazy! But I like this one.

Hali said...

So...I just have to say, you're blog is simply adorable. I think you change backgrounds more than I do! Love it, love it, love it! :)

SAM!!! said...

boyahhhhh what up now?