Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy birthday Gorgie!

Tomorrow is my sister Kristen's birthday. The big 2-4!

She is a fantastic sister, even though she sometimes screens my calls--like being at work is an excuse to not answer your cell phone, puhleez.
She has always been so nice and sensitive--like when we got into our huge scratching/hair-pulling cat fights she would cry because she felt so bad for being mean.
I always wanted to copy everything she did. Unfortunately this includes the stage of her life when she wore huge baggy pants and t-shirts with rainbow stripes. Thank goodness she stopped doing that and I developed my own style...She is going to be mom soon and looks so cute prego! Still skinny, just looks like she has a basketball up her shirt. I hope I look like that when I'm pregnant!

She's always happy and never whines, and she has always been a good example.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN (from Craig too)! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks, Candice! That was very sweet. I hope your final went well!

maynard said...

It is wonderful how you two support and enjoy each other.

Jayci said...

Lovely sisters. :) Are you sure she wasn't crying because you were too good a scratcher? lol. She IS cute all prego. I'm sure you'll be adorable, too!