Sunday, July 28, 2013

Family Pictures.

Our amazing friend Annie agreed to take family pictures for us one more time before we leave Omaha. We are so lucky to have such talented friends. We love the new pictures and I am excited to get one blown up for our new living room. Thanks, Annie!




My favorite:


Mauling:

Supermodel Millie:




This picture isn't in the running for an enlargement, I just put it up because Charlotte looks really funny:



7 comments:

SAM!!! said...

your kids did a good job mugging for the camera. They turned out well.

Misty Call said...

I love your family pictures. They turned out so good! You have such a beautiful family... I'm just so sad that I won't be seeing your cute family everyday once you move:(

Fabulous Featherette said...

What great photos. Your family is so adorable. Thanks Annie!

Annie said...

I'm so glad you like them! And also glad that Scott is so good at getting your girls to smile!

Kristen said...

SOOO CUTE!

Mary Beck said...

ok they are so good! And the fact that you actually have one with ALL FOUR of you looking and smiling is worth a million bucks! The first one's my fav fam one. You are really photogenic dear.

Mary Beck said...

oh wait, I think the 3rd one is my fav actually. I like closer up picts so your faces are bigger. just in case you really want my opinion you know..