Craig: Bringing home the bacon. Getting kind of bored with what he's working on right now. Excited for business school and talks about that/Chicago at least once a day. Joined the modern world and got a smart phone for his birthday. He sent his first text message ever about a month ago. Speaking of birthdays, he turned 27 on the 4th and my camera batteries went dead the same day, so I don't have pictures of it! Best dad ever and still Charlotte's favorite person to play with.
Me: I realized I never mentioned that I got released as the RS President in February (hallelujah chorus) after being in for 2 years. I was 1 part sad, 99 parts relieved. Been training a few months for a half marathon which is in less than 2 weeks now. I never thought I would be able to run this far, so I have to say, it makes me feel pretty awesome after I finish a long run! Within 5 pounds of losing my baby weight (it takes me forever, especially not nursing), and my headaches are back which means steroids and pretty much unavoidable weight gain. SUPER ANNOYING. Thinking daily about how I should start packing things we won't use and then I don't...
Charlotte: Makes up songs every day now. Talks about moving to Chicago and how when we are there we get to ride trains and buses. Loves to say "Millie-boo, Millie-boo! THERE YOU ARE!" and making Millie laugh. Loves to blow bubbles and draw outside with chalk, go on walks, swing, step in mud, help me bake, read books, tell us "a is for____, b is for ___" and so on.
Millie: Loves to roll around, talk, and eat (food and the rocks on the playground).
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Love the pics of "Millie Boo". She obviously doesn't love eating applesauce.
Post a Comment