
Millie turned 3 months on the 12th. No Dr. appointment, but when we took her in at 2.5 months for her horrible diarrhea she weighed in at 13 lbs. 6 oz (she gained a pound and 3 oz in 2 weeks...) Girlfriend loves herself a bottle! She is filling out clothes that Charlotte wore at 6 months+. So far it looks like her red hair is here to stay. She hasn't really lost any except on the sides where it gets rubbed. Her eyes are blue. She loves sucking on her hands and they're getting super dry because of it. She's only quiet on rare occasions--she isn't crying quite as much anymore, but she makes a grumbling noise all the time (that she's awake, anyway). This is why her nicknames include but aren't limited to Grumbledore and Grumplestiltskin. As you can see from the picture below, she has perfected the pouty lip. On the other hand, she is giving out smiles left and right these days. I love it. We put her down between 7 and 730 and she wakes up usually once or twice at night. Until she gets more consistent she will stay in our room, but we are anxious to get her out of our room and into Charlotte's! She loves to be up and moving--walking, bouncing, rocking, etc. She loves to be near Charlotte and watch what she is doing and I love it when Charlotte gives her the time of day. She is noticing the world around her a lot more and is getting more fun all the time!

3 comments:
She is so cute. We loved seeing her and the rest of the family.
I love my Millie girl! I can't believe she's 3 months already. I wish we could see all of our grandchildren more often.
a pelirojo eh? que buena!
Post a Comment