Monday, October 1, 2012

Vala's.

This week I painted Charlottes little toes for the first time EVER. I wanted to a long time ago but she has weird toenails like me that are small and take forever to grow. She loves having them painted and points out her pink toes all the time.
Friday night we went out on a date without her! Many thanks to our friends who not only babysat C, but gave us a giftcard for dinner as well. After dinner we hit up Red Mango and it was delicious. We only seem to go on like 3 dates alone per year, so it's always a welcomed opportunity!
Saturday we went to the most popular fall attraction around these parts--Vala's Pumpkin Patch. I had never been and I was not disappointed! It was huge and pretty amazing, really. They have so many things to do and see it's insane. You could spend all day, but we only spent a few hours since I am huge and Craig had run 22 miles that morning.

Nebraska really likes making corn pits...

Jumping on a contraption that is a mix between the "Blob" on Heavyweights and a trampoline. She didn't want to get off.


Tractor riding.
We went on a long hayride out to the pumpkins too. It was pretty bumpy and the lady next to us assured me that she was a nurse and if we needed to I could just lay down on the haybale to deliver. I was hoping that all that bouncing would make something happen, but no. I guess 37 weeks is a little early but I could definitely go for anywhere between 38-39.

4 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

What cute little pink toes! Love the ponytail, too. I'm glad you got a date night and had a fun Saturday! I'll be seeing you soon!

The Thompson Family said...

How fun and I cannot believe that was the first time ever for toenail painting, they look so cute! I can't wait to go to Vala's, looks like you had so much fun! p.s. that 22 miles thing is insane.

maynard said...

Craig, you're a stud running 22 miles. Good job.

The pumpkin patch sounds really fun.

SAM!!! said...

That pumpkin patch looks fun. It reminds me we need to line up our patch trip. That kid is gonna hold on until OCT 20 b/c that might just be the best birthday ever!